Directi has been an active recruiter on various BMS campuses for over 4 years.
On this page you will find our BMS campus visiting schedule, job profiles and some pictures. Should you need anything further to this shoot an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll surely get back to you.
Besides this, if you want to know more about our company you may check out the Directi Corporate Profile.
See you soon at your Campus!
Jai Hind, Churchgate - 15th Jan
St. Xavier's College, Marine Lines - 16th Jan
NM College, Vile Parle - 19th Jan
Mithibai College, Vile Parle - 20th Jan
Usha Pravin Gandhi, Vile Parle - 20th Jan
Note: Please confirm with your co-ordinators for the timings.
- Presentation: 30 mins
- Aptitude Test: 20 mins
- Written Communication Round: 20 mins
- Group Discussion: 15 mins per group
Short listed candidates shall be called to Directi for the final rounds.
- Written Communication - II
- HR Interview
- Functional Interview
- Team Lead Interview
Marketing and Business Development Associate
Job Description: 3-dimensional profile;
- Strategize marketing efforts
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments
- Identifying market penetration opportunities and entry strategies
- Develop relevant advertisements, sales collaterals and business proposals
- Determine targeted pitch for each client segment
- Make compelling proposals in response to incoming enquiries
- Conduct interactive demos through web conferences
- Negotiate commercials, agreement terms and close the deal
- Proactively and strategically initiate contact with newly discovered potentials
- Conduct training sessions for clients through web conferences
- Study client's existing technology/systems and consult them on the most appropriate process, to ensure seamless integration of our solution
- Provide commercial, marketing and strategic support
- Become the commercial liaison and provide necessary assistance on escalated or urgent issues
You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, number-crunching skills, and a penchant for sales and marketing. You love closing, and can sell a refrigerator to an eskimo. Despite your non-geek status, you love technology and are an early-adopter of the latest in gizmos and software. You are target-driven, analytical, extremely motivated and a logical and creative thinker.
Note: Although we are going to BMM, BMS and BScIT colleges, we are open to hiring grads from any stream. As long as marketing is your passion and you find technology empowering, make sure to catch us at your campus.