What is the Company like?
Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia The Group boasts of multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams.
The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net |One of the largest ad-tech companies worldwide, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices.
Across these businesses, Directi employs 1600+ people across 8 offices, with over 9 million customers, revenues of over $250 million and a group enterprise value of over $1.4 billion. With offices in India, US and the UAE, the company has invested in multiple category leading global brands across business areas as diverse as web presence (domains, hosting, cloud-infrastructure), online advertising, communication & collaboration (voice and messaging) and payments (benefits and compensation).
What is the Job like?
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Drive & Manage New User Acquisition for our game via external channels
- Track and optimize activity to increase downloads & ROI from these channels.
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked and operate towards specific business and growth
objectives. Measure and optimize on performance - ROI, retention, engagement etc
- Plan, manage and execute to achieve optimum ROI per acquisition.
- Create & maintain reports to showcase the health of the campaigns.
- Create & manage A/B tests on App Stores to help drive more downloads through Store
- Working closely with design team to brainstorm creatives etc. Should be able to do some bit of
ad copy writing as well.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies,
including updates on attribution, latest trends in mobile marketing, social media acquisitions.
Who Should Apply for this Role?
- A science or commerce graduate with minimum 3 years of relevant Digital Marketing experience.
- Someone with experience working with meditation platforms like MoPub or Admob, and familiarity
with ad networks such as Admob, AdLift, ChartBoost etc is a must.
- A high analytical mind set with good communication and interpersonal capabilities, able to work
independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function
quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Directians love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy Directians are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!